Wax Melts Safety
What Is a Wax Melt?
A wax melt is a scented piece of wax, much like what you’d find in a candle jar - but without the wick!
To fill your home with fragrance, you simply warm up and melt the wax melt using either an electric burner or a tealight heated burner.
Wax melts are becoming increasingly popular and for good reason! Some people love super strong scents, and others prefer a more subtle fragrance. With wax melts, you can control the intensity of the fragrance by using more or less per burner.
How to Use Wax Melts?
Break off a chunk or two of your wax melt and place in either a tealight or electric wax burner.
If using a tealight wax burner, we do recommend you use unscented 4 hour tealights, as any longer will cause the burner to become dangerously hot and can damage the burner. Please read your burner's enclosed safety information and follow the instructions for safe use.
When you can no longer smell the wax melt, it is time to replace. We recommend to heat the cooled wax for around a minute and then it should simply slide straight out. Use a cotton pad to soak up any liquid. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax as this may crack or damage the burner or cause injury.
- Please check packaging for allergen advice. Keep away from children.
- Keep away from draughts. Never add water to your burner.
- Keep your burner clean & check it regularly for cracks or damage.
- Place on a heatproof surface away from curtains, furniture etc.
- Please be assured that all Pretty Blonde Wax items are all CLP compliant.
- Do not consume!
- You are always advised to follow the clear instructions on this listing.
- These instructions may not be reiterated on or within your order.
- Please ensure you read the instructions thoroughly to enhance the safety in using the product.